Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Her Side of the Story"

Oh, lets not get into all the gory details. Childbirth was, in short, worth it. Seriously. You can't believe how cute this kid is. He's even cute when he's crying (if I've had enough sleep). He's eating well, sleeping well (for a newborn) and Jacob and my mom are of invaluable help in making sure that the same is true for me. Lets have some more pictures shall we? If the pictures just aren't enough for you, give me a call and I bet we can arrange a visit... :)

With dad


It's true...


Uncle Abe and Aunt Joy


First bath courtesy of Grandma


Four generations

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ow. He is so cute. You guys did a great job. Does he have red hair or was that just the lighting in the 2nd picture?

Alysa Stewart said...

It's just the lighting -- his hair is definitely brown.

Gretchen Alice said...

Alysa, we met at the LRRH/Shan-con thing a few weeks ago. I just wanted offer my sincere congrats and wishes for a healthy and happy life with your new babe! I'm glad to see things went well.

Bridget said...

He is sooooo cute! I am glad to see, and hear, that you and baby, both, are doing great. I really think that every baby should have one of those one-sies, "Will cry for food." Classic.

Kathlen said...

He is super cute!!

Cranberryfries said...

Love the pictures! I bet it's nice to be home and enjoying your new little family. He's handsome! Please let me know if you need anything!! Can I bring you guys dinner?

Katie Smith said...

Alysa he is so cute. And I may just have to arrange one of those visits you mentioned because I just can see him well enough in the pictures. :)

I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you are, and that is good.

Justina Selim said...

Congrats! He looks great! Such a cutie!