Sunday, November 23, 2008

Checking in

Okay, so here are some fun things from November:

Candy Corn Cheesecake! It just looks like a candy corn, it's a regular cheesecake. I got the recipe here. I also made some tasty stuffed apples and delish No-bake Peanut Butter Squares (from Betty Crocker's Christmas Cookbook which I got from the library), but those two didn't make it to the photo shoot.

The upside-down begins for Benjamin! This photo was taken at the most recent Tri-Stake Dance, where I taught the Virginia Reel and...

also met Lindi! Just had to get some photographic evidence of this one for Laura.

Just recently we got a full length mirror (finally!) and before we hung it we let Benjamin look at it a bit. He was intrigued. Also note how well he is sitting up with the help of the Boppy!


And look how big he is in his car-seat! He's fillin' it up.

Also look how cute he is in his fuzzy red jammies!

part 2 of cuteness in red jammies

Playing with his frog on his tummy:

The most adorable baby on the planet (I've heard those Martian babies are pretty cute though...)


And here are some videos for your viewing pleasure: The first is some upside-down action and dancing, the second is some rolling action.





Still to come: report on the Twilight movie (of course I went opening night!)

6 comments:

Nichole Christensen said...

Oh he is just getting so big and he's so adorable! I love his hair!!! I can't wait for your post on the Twilight movie. :)

Anna said...

You've got a really good looking kid! Watch out.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, got my grandma fix for the week. Can't wait to hold him though.
Love Mom

Jenni Elyse said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so cute.

Jenni Elyse said...

PS - I chose Other on your poll. My favorite part is the stuffing.

Rachel+Co said...

Your baby is getting so big. How can he already be sitting up? The SLTA had a moment of remembering you on our Lunch Date to Discuss the Movie. And sorry, I can't remember the password to the blog/forum, but we have asked... Miss you. I really liked the movie, but thought some parts were so ODD.