Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Jacob's First Entry

Hey, I'm even allowed to post on here now! This is great! As for an idea of what you might find on our 'blog, I'm thinking there will be family updates (photos and videos and such) as well as comments on literature, music, movies, and sports (well, at least for me... not so sure about Alysa). Speaking of which, I'm really hoping that the Cavs play well against the Spurs in the NBA Finals. Sadly, I probably won't get a chance to see many of the games. Well, that's all for now. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anna said...

We almost forgot about that game until we read your blog. Danny had to turn it on right away. Talk about low scoring game! I always like them when they are close. Oh well. I guess they have 7 minutes left to make something exciting happen.