Thursday, December 27, 2007

Icky

This morning, for the first time in the history of this pregnancy, and in the history of my marriage, actually, I threw up. :( I think it is because I didn't eat as soon as I woke up. I usually eat first thing -- before I even shower. But today we were having a breakfast b-day party for 5 year old Matthew, and when the special nephew was a little later than expected I decided I could wait. Then I decided I could take my vitamin anyway. Bad combo, bad result. While everyone was singing, you know what I was doing. And then I took a nap. I'm glad that sort of thing hasn't been happening on a daily (or more than daily) basis.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm sorry!! Hope you are feeling better now, and remember to eat before you take your vitamins!

Anna said...

Sorry.
You are sooooo lucky that you haven't been sick before. Wow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.