Sunday, August 15, 2010

Birthday Sombrero

Once I took this picture, I just had to share it.  Alysa got me this hat for my birthday and then snuck into my lab the day before my birthday and left it on my desk with a note telling me it was to be worn ALL DAY.  I brought it home at the end of the day and Benjamin tries to put it on me every once in a while as a party hat.  He did that today, but Alysa had just taken his Sunday clothes for lunch, so bi decided to put the hat on him and take a picture.  This will be prime wedding reception slideshow material.

4 comments:

Cami said...

The cuteness of this photo can only be responded to in kind. So when I find the picture I will send it to you. I will just say it is a naked Alysa with a hat.

Alysa Stewart said...

:o I can only hope it's a naked baby or toddler version of me!

Ashley said...

That really is a funny picture. I love that you're thinking ahead to those wedding slide shows.

clare said...

i would like to add that i helped pick that hat out and also snuck it into the lab...... sneaking into a lab just sounds like something a cool spy would do.