Saturday, January 19, 2013

Potty Training Levi: First Attempts

He's been resistant to diaper changes today and yesterday, where he used to ask for them. So today I asked him if he wanted to wear underwear instead. He did. "we'll see how this goes!" I said. "I'm curious to know how he will react," I told Jacob.

A couple hours later he came waddling into me: "I need to go potty." :) We got him cleaned up. Shortly thereafter, "These is wet pants." Again, we cleaned up. What a cute little guy! I am approaching potty training with a more seasoned outlook and I think that has led to a better attitude. The "official training" doesn't begin until Feb 15th. And what that means is that either Levi or his parents are free to choose a diaper until then.

2 comments:

Cami said...

adowable.

Annaliese said...

I don't feel more seasoned this time. Just more scared. My motto is: the longer I wait, the easier it will be for him to understand