Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Benjamin's account of Field day, his first race a story and a report

Mixed up senses

I woke up one morning and my senses were all mixed up. I could smell with my ears and see with my mawth and herre with my nose and tast with my hanse. Wen I tried to pike up my fode I gist ate it. I opineed my mawth so I could see howe my hans loked. They had mine mowse. I was sprist. I cindov liked haveing my sensen like this. After a wil I wanted to chang my senses back withawt a sawnd it chaged back to nrmle. The end

Standardized:
I woke up one morning and my senses were all mixed up. I could smell with my ears and see with my mouth and hear with my nose and taste with my hands. When I tried to pick up my food I just ate it. I opened my mouth so I could see how my hands looked. They had mini mouths. I was surprised. I kind of liked having my senses like this. After a while I wanted to change my senses back. Without a sound it changed back to normal. The end.
____________________________
Field Day
5-6-14

My favrite part about feld day was the watr bloon toss because my bloon hrdle ever poped. Then it finle poped. I did not get a frte, segined or trde plas ridin. I awsle likeed the cupcakes. I got a choclit blue one. It was taste. Jaylien got a blue one. He got a blue tage. Thuts what my favrit pat about fied day was. The end

Standardized:
My favorite part about field day was the water balloon toss because my balloon hardly ever popped. Then in finally popped. I did not get a first, second, or third place ribbon. I also liked the cupcakes. I got a chocolate blue one. It was tasty. Jaylen got a blue one He got a blue tongue. That's what my favorite part about field day was. The end.

_____________________________
Book Report

The store was abawt chees. A rat fand the chees and standing ulon in the modo. The rat wonted to eat the chees. Then the cat jumed out of the tree and sed the chees staned olon sed the cat the rat sed give me one resin becuse the cat fot the soge the soge ses the chees stans olon sed the cat. That's sile sed the rat. Even the cat dided have time to rgyou abat the chees so thay sedof to get the chees then win thay slid unde but who shwd thay see

Standardized:
The story was about cheese. A rat found the cheese and standing alone in the meadow. The rat wanted to eat the cheese. Then the cat jumped out of the tree and said "The cheese stands alone" said the cat. The rat said "Give me one reason..." because the cat thought the song. "The song says, 'The cheese stands alone'" said the cat. "That's silly," said the rat. Even the cat didn't have time to argue about the cheese so they set off to get the cheese. Then when they slid under but who should they see [unfinished]
_____________________________
Tucker Road Race
Over the weekend I went to the tucre roed rase. I got fived plas. I got a green ribin, I oso got one plan bagl. Then my dad sed have one with crem chees I got one and pit crem chess on it. It was good I had a noder one. Then it was time to go home. I trned on mreo crte Wii®. I was just abat to play wen my mom or dad (I can't rmebr ) came in and one of them sed tr the wii. I tred it off. (O I frgot to tell you , I got a bag. I wont to tell you wot wse in it.) Thar was a T-stre, a pen, some food and medsin. Then I ate brecfisd. The end.

Standardized:
Over the weekend, I went to the Tucker Road Race. I got fifth place. I got a green ribbon. I also got one plain bagel. Then my dad said, "Have one with cream cheese." I got one and put cream cheese on it. It was good. I had another one. Then it was time to go home. I turned on Mario Kart Wii®. I was just about to play when my mom or dad (I can't remember) came in and one of them said, "Turn the Wii." I turned it off. (Oh, I forgot to tell you, I got a bag. I want to tell you what was in it.) There was a T-shirt, a pen, some food and medicine. Then I ate breakfast. The end.

Cant resist a closeup of the registered trademark symbol. :D

running in the Tucker Road Race


One mile in 10:42. Go Benjamin!

 Benjamin and Jacob before the race




 stretching before the race





No comments: