Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Benjamin: Writing from the heart

Have you seen this exercise before? I did it once and it was lovely. It's supposed to help you know what to write about, or get you thinking about what's in your own head and your own sphere.

Benjamin did it at the beginning of the school year, in August 2015. I thought that I'd record what Benjamin's answers here.



At his checkup in Aug 2015
People I care about
Dad
Mom
Levi
Jubi
Jaxie
Jason
Henry
cousins
Grandma
Grandpa

Things I do in my free time
watch pokemon
play outside
play board games
read
argue with Levi haha

Places I've lived in/visited
CT
GA
Stone Mountain (GA)
Childrens Museum (GA)
Ocean Beach (CT)

Favorite memories
swimming all summer
monopoly empire
taking a shower with jubi
reading the true meaning of smekday






I couldn't find thephoto I thought I took of the original paper. That's a shame. I'm sure the paper itself will turn up. I wonder what he would put now! I think his answers would have changed in just these last few months.

No comments: